During the teething period, teether will be the best little helper to comfort your little one. OleOle's Teething Rattle can meet the two needs of the little one in one go. It combine with textures of soft and hard, satisfying the baby's molars, soothing the discomfort when teething, and is also a fun, sensory teething toy.
With STRIPY, a teething rattle with chic design and color combinations, perfect for the stylish and exquisite little one. You can also personalized with English or Chinese name and/or the date of birth of the little one to make it a memorable and unique toy for the beloved little one. (message us for details / order ↓↓ )
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Soft and smooth textures of the silicone beads to massage gums for teething relief.
• Hardness of the natural beech wood helps relief the pain teething. It also help teeth to pop through the last layer of gum.
• Ring shaped teether is easy for little hands to grasp, which also help to develop the hand muscle.
• Rattle can stimulate your baby's vision, hearing, touch, and hand-eye coordination to promote brain development.
• You can personalize with English or Chinese name and/or the date of birth of the little one to make it a memorable and unique gift (OleOle is the first teether store that can personalize Chinese name in HK)
• Chic design and color combination for the stylish little one.
• Absolutely beautiful packaging makes it a great gift for your beloved little one. Also come with a canvas bag for the teether to follow when the little one explore the outside world.
• The wooden rings/beads are made from 100% natural beech wood which are non-toxic and they will not support growth of mould and bacteria
• 100% food grade silicone, which have been tested to ensure they comply with various safety standards. They will not absorb or support the growth of mould and bacteria.
• FDA, LFGB, SGS approved.
• No BPA, PVC, Cadmium, Lead, Latex and Phthalate.
whatsapp ☞ click here
facebook message ☞ click here
OR contact us ☞ click here
Recommend age 3 months+
SAFETY & CARE
• Wash with warm water and let it air dry.
• Do not soak the wooden product.
• Do not microwave, boil or steam sterilize.
• Keep product away from direct sunlight or heat.
• Use product with adult supervision.
• Inspect the product before each use. Discard at first sign of deterioration.